● Search other ‘What’s On’ websites and add content not already on ours;
● Email contacts where ever possible to make them aware of www.whatsoninbuckinghamshire
so that they will continue to use and update events themselves;
● Refresh the ‘Home’ page weekly;
● Upload relevant videos already produced by Bucks TV;
● Promote website on social media etc;
● Research and come up with video ideas for each month;
● Produce a Monthly ‘What’s On Round Up’ video highlighting some of the best events and
activities going on in Buckinghamshire.
(ALL need to be on the www.whatsoninbuckinghamshire.co.uk website.)
● Organise discounts/vouchers/competitions etc;
● Encourage event organisers to have a video made so it can be used the next time…
Bucks TV can produce bespoke videos for them;
Suitable for someone with an interest and passion for events and places to visit in Bucks and a strong local
Knowledge. You will get to visit and sample many attractions and events for FREE representing Bucks TV. Currently a voluntary role, but when we get a local business to sponsor your channel then this will help to enable us to fund your time and commitment.
Get in touch: email@example.com